oh and read this shit:
So knowing that for some un-goodly reason there is a "spirit week" tradition at our school where you dress up and by doing this it signifies that you have some sort of school spirit for NMHS. The thing is over the years I've observed that dressing up is fun, school isn't. Thus, I created a solution about two years ago that is Anti Spirit Week, and a good following of about two have participated. I think this small tradition could do for some growth hence I'm circling this via bulletin in hopes it will catch some, if even minimal interest. This year I've also decided that I could look to the possible participants to come up with daily themes for that week then N-chan and I can approve and set the days. So if you are interested please reply with your entries or word of compliance if you figure you're not creative enough to come up with anything but want to join in the dress up fun.
RULES OF ENTRIES
1. Must follow school's dress code, generally.
2. If it is a cosplay of a character or person you MUST provide a visual example, just in case we're not "with it" or whatever. a simple link will do.
3. don't make anything overly complicated, something readily available is preferred.
4. please don't BAWWWW if your submission isn't selected. All appropriate submissions are appreciated.
Once everything is set I will set up a page somewhere of the dress up schedule, probably a blog, I will link in another bulletin.
Thank you for reading,
miyako ann jely
- Current Location:couch
- Current Mood: optimistic
- Current Music:Mood 4 Luv- Reggie and the full effect (fluxuation).